I tried every combination that all of you suggested and nothing worked. SO I
threw a deep pass and it fixed my Java issue.

This is what I did. I uninstalled Mid-tier along with Tomcat.

Reinstalled but put both Mid-Tier and Tomcat into the C:\Program Files\
directory instead of the defaulted C:\Program Files (x86)\ directory and now it
works. I don't know why this fixed the issue but I am not fighting it.

I want to thank all of you for your quick responses and it was the comment from
John Sundberg when he said "...move it all to c:\arlib" that started me down
this path. I just love BMC installers sometimes.

Christopher Pruitt
Business Consulting III
HP Enterprises Services
+1.972.605.7702 office | christopher.pru...@hp.com
www.hp.com<http://www.hp.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01CD1337.D463ED20]

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is addressed,
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee for this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, or
dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately destroy, erase, or discard this message.
Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake.