You can use ESCLATION to enable this filter

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Theo Fondse
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Filter names question - `!

**
John,

I agree!
Hopefully BMC will do something about this?
Using an object name to control how the system operates is hardly "best
practice".  Adding a couple of flag fields on filters & active links to achieve
this is certainly not going to be difficult for BMC.
I have had to defend Remedy's "honour" in the past from developers, dba's and
sysadmins outside of the Remedy world for various things, but this ''worst
practice" is one thing that is simply not defendable....

Best Regards,
Theo

Sent from my Black/Silver Personal Computer ....

"Try not to become a person of success, but a person of value." - Albert
Einstein