Hi Doug

I *think* he is referring to importing workflow objects, not form data.  The
modified date is indeed set to the current date in that situation.

Even more annoying for me is when working with Application objects, adding a
new form to the Application resets the last modified time for *all* forms in
the Application.  If you are trying to track changed objects by when they
were last modified, for example to prepare a delta definitions file, this
'feature' is really troublesome.

Regards

David Sanders

Solution Architect