Thanks again .....  Looks like we will have to find a work around here .....

On 16/04/2012 16:47, Tauf Chowdhury wrote:
** 7.6.04 does use a bunch of flash objects on their pages now so it's probably slower than 7.0 anyway. Also, if your users are on older desktop hardware, the process overhead on the desktop may slow down their experience as well. For example, if the help desk user has an old p4 with 512mb RAM, the web experience will be affected negatively because the browser takes up more memory.