Hi Joe,

7.6.04 SP2

I was not able to reproduce this.  I never saw the see unmasked text.

One difference it appears between version; I was not able to show the
Expand Box on a field that is set to Edit Masked.  The Expand Box option is
read only once the Display Type is set to Edit Masked.  If I set the Expand
Box to Show before setting Display Type = Edit Masked the Expand Box is
automatically set to Hide once set Edit Masked.

Jason