Hi Joe,

I was able to reproduce the behavior that you describe below on my 7.6.03
Patch 002 201107191530 system. The only difference I see from what you
described is the "invisible" expand box that you described as being on the
left. Mine is on the right... just where the "real" expand box would be, if
it was there.

Client is WUT 7.6.04 SP1.

Hope this is helpful.
Larry