Go to "regedit" on server

And go to registry value

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BMC Remedy Email
Engine - <server name>\Parameters

JVM Option Count = 4

JVM Option Number 2 =  -Xms256m

JVM Option Number 3 =  -Xmx1024m

Providing you have enough free memory to allocate this.

In 7.5 these default values were a lot lower. But in 7.6.x the installer
set these as default.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall

Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com