From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Goodall, Andrew C
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Inbound Email errors Hopefully resolved

**
Go to "regedit" on server

And go to registry value

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BMC Remedy Email Engine -
<server name>\Parameters

JVM Option Count = 4
JVM Option Number 2 =  -Xms256m
JVM Option Number 3 =  -Xmx1024m

Providing you have enough free memory to allocate this.
In 7.5 these default values were a lot lower. But in 7.6.x the installer set
these as default.

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com