<NULL> push field data in Workflow – not all just some, a mix over base,
overlays and customs would show <NULL> for push field actions despite the same
workflow displaying ok in 7.5 dev studio, and the workflow working as designed.
So we knew it was a display issue in Dev Studio 7.6.04

Clearing the dev studio workspace cache cleared the problem.

Regards,

Andrew C. Goodall

Software Engineer

Development Services