Sounds like a good size server however as others have pointed out the
configuration doesn't seem ideal for the load you are looking at.  The two
things that stick out to me are the AR server and MT are sharing this
server and it was built using the pre-configured stack installer.

If you are going to be using Normalization and Reconciliation (among other
things) on this AR server I think you'll want to off load the web server
load somewhere else.  Also since it is the stack installer you have all of
the language packs (additional views on forms) which can be a pretty heavy
load.  If you don't need extra languages you may want to rebuild with using
the separate installers (I have been down the same road with the SSI and
rebuilding).

Jason