There isn't one for Linux.. the client tools are developed for Windows.. There
used to be unix based client tools about a decade ago which were discontinued
on account of a thin user base for them..

Joe

From: Anthony Jurado Jr
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:37 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: dev studio for linux?

**
Hi Folks,

I just switched my workstation from Windows to Linux.  I don't see a  download
offering for Developer Studio for Linux.   Am I missing something?

Note that the platform listed at the product name is Linux, but the platform
listed for AR System Clients ... is Windows.

Is there anyone out there running Dev Studio on Linux?

Many thanks in advance,
Tony Jurado
Release Manager,
Services Engineering