From: "JD Hood" <hood...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:07:05 AM
Subject: Re: dev studio for linux?

**

Perhaps this:

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UPAH8G2.htm

"...Hedge fund Elliott Management nominated five candidates for the board of
BMC Software Inc. and told the business software developer that its future will
be "increasingly difficult" if it chooses to remain a stand-alone company.  The
hedge fund said in a letter to BMC Software's board Tuesday that it should
immediately start looking to sell the company..."
I feel a bit of deja-vu-doo reading that article...

-JDHood

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Shellman, David < dave.shell...@te.com >