If these are support people, those are the only ones I believe would show up in
a menu, use the Change to non support link on the left.

------Original Message------
From: Benz, Michael
Sender: ARS List
To: ARS List
ReplyTo: ARS List
Subject: Delete Status Users in Customer Search
Sent: May 28, 2012 10:00 PM

** Hello World!

We have a Large number of people in our company, and when people leave, we move
there customer account into Profile Status “Deleted” (but we don’t actually
delete them)

My question is how to I stop the accounts showing up in the dropdown list on
the incident form.

I’ve modified the HPD:CTM:PeopleMenu-LastName (and all other ones; Email,
Firstname, PhoneNumber, etc…) to include “AND ('Profile Status' = "Enabled")”,
but the deleted users still show up.

I’ve flushed the midteir, but still no luck

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,

Michael Benz