I receive surveys regularly. On the last survey I gave everything a 1. It asked
would I like to be contacted by BMC Support regarding my response, I replied
Yes. Never heard from them again. I had escalated the issue to the manager, but
nothing much happened anyway, so I just closed the ticket instead of wasting my
time.

Shafqat Ayaz