From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 8:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS 7.6.04 SP3 installer Solaris - no upgrade option

**   feeling crabby today..  .

Running installer (solaris 10 - ars 7.6.04 sp2 going to sp3, oracle 11) it is
now prompting a system password for create or overwrite.
however, I never selected to overwrite, or create - my system is already
running just fine..   UPGRADE not showing up..

I looked through arslist,  I am missing it..
I know we had a discussion, but I thought that was sp2 , not sp3..    anyone
find this one? or got a fix action?

--
Patrick Zandi