Hi,

Do a fresh install, import the definitions (maybe using Migrator).

But use RRR|Chive instead to move the data. It is faster and more robust
in this regard, and is designed to handle a high volume of records.

Documentation, no login required:
https://www.rrr.se/c/doc/rrrchive/?arslist

Download and configuration:
https://www.rrr.se/cgi/rrrchive/main?arslist

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):