From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: mutiple addresses for one user account

In these situations we use email distribution lists maintained in Exchange
instead of having them listed anywhere in Remedy.  I don't see why it wouldn't
work, since the email engine is just passing onto SMTP or whatever and properly
formatted lists of email addresses should work.  I would just caution you that
you may not want to be responsible for maintaining those lists in Remedy rather
than Exchange.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer