From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Filter Table Refresh differ if Admin User...

Hi,

I have a 7.6.04 SP2 system, where I am having inconsistent behaviour in
filters depending on if you are an Admin user or not.

This is an outline of the stuff involved
1. API Call Create Entry
2. Filter makes Service Call
3. Filter performs a Set-Fields from a Table Column, which should always
trigger a table refresh

This is the same workflow as non-admin user, followed by an admin-user
(Demo):
http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrlog-service-table-refresh-problem-nonadmin.html#goto
http://rrr.se/tmp/rrrlog-service-table-refresh-problem-admin.html#goto

I have some times seen strange behaviour inside of filter-service-calls.
This could be related to that.

How is a person to make sure that tables in filters are refreshed properly?

Any comments?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):