Hi LJ,

Thank you for the input.

In this specific case, the table is never refreshed.

And I am not doing a table loop, just a Set-Fields with a COLSUM().

And the really strange thing is that the behaviour differ depending on the
users permission groups...

I agree that there is need for more control over the filter tables!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):