I'm no expert but I'm sure it comes down to dollars. They want to know how
much you make and how much you can make for them. That, coupled with how
many certified people you have and probably other financially driven
factors will probably determine if you're a candidate.
I suppose at the end of the day, it's business so remember that an don't
take it personal. I'm sure they all appreciate your love for the product.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone