Back in the "dark days"...  the bigblackuglybird days... they just wanted your
money to become a partner...  One person told me they just had to pay "P" $10K
and they were a partner.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: To be or not to be a BMC partner

**
I'm no expert but I'm sure it comes down to dollars. They want to know how much
you make and how much you can make for them. That, coupled with how many
certified people you have and probably other financially driven factors will
probably determine if you're a candidate.
I suppose at the end of the day, it's business so remember that an don't take
it personal. I'm sure they all appreciate your love for the product.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Jose Huerta