From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peters, Ron
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 2:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy DB refresh and Business Objects

**
Hi all,

I'm working through a developing a process for refreshing our dev/qa
environments with production data. We dumped the data from production into dev
and I've done a lot of cleanup and re-pointing so Remedy/ITSM is working
correctly. That part seems to be fine.

The issue I'm having is that our BO reporting server seems to now be pointing
to production. I logged into CMC as administrator yesterday and there was
nothing in the environment. No reports, users, groups (other than defaults), as
well as our license string. I restarted BO and Tomcat today because I again
couldn't log in and now when I log in, I see production reports that
successfully ran this morning.

First of all, I wasn't expecting our BO environment to be affected by the data
refresh. In any case, we had this implemented by a contractor and I'm not fully
clear how BO connects to the database and where those settings are kept. Any
thoughts as to where I might look?

Thanks in advance,
Ron