You'll need to add a filter on ar system email messages to perform a replace
action on the body of the message to update the URL with the correct name.

On submit if
'Plain Text Body' LIKE "%&server=xxxxxxxxx&%" AND 'Message Type' = "Outgoing"

Set fields
Plain Text Body = REPLACE($Plain Text Body$, "&server=xxxxxxxxx&",
"&server=yyyyyyyyyy&")

Jason