Hi,

Maybe I need to resort to the table-loop solution...

One reason for me to use tables was to reduce workflow. In theory you
should only need to do a Set-Fields: SomeField = $SomeColumn$, and the
table should get refreshed. The same thing should apply if you make a
Filter Run-If that references 'SomeColumn'. The first row should be
referenced if multiple rows are returned.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se