From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Floating License Estimation - rule of thumb or formula

** Just wondering -- I am always confused by this 5 to 1 concept.

If you have 5000 defined float users - and you have 100 float licenses -- is
that 50 to 1 ???

So - to go from 5 to 1 to 8 to 1 -- how are you doing that? Are you taking away
full licenses - and switching people to floats?

Or - are you giving more people float access who used to be Read?

Sorry - if this is obvious.

-John

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Sean O'Sullivan