Hi All,

Created a Web Service and this was going just fine until I attempted to save
it.  I used the following WDSL handler URL
http://192.168.23.10/arsys/WSDL/public/server alias/QuickTicket

Got an error - Failed to initiate JRE and internal Java module (7017).  and the
URL that got saved is
http://<midtier_server>/arsys/WSDL/full<http://%3cmidtier_server%3e/arsys/WSDL/full>
 server name/QuickTicket

Then I moved to another workstation that has the JRE installed and tried to
update the URL. On save I did not get the error but it reverted back to the
<mid-tier> URL

I have created web services with other forms on this server. I have also
created this same WS on the development server without any problems. Do I have
to remove this WS and start over or is there something I can do to correct the
URL?

ARS 6.3 patch 20
SunOS 5.9

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.