Hi,

If it only occurs after a month, maybe you can restart the apsvcae.sh
every week or so. A simple kill should have the armonitor restart the
process.

You can also turn on logging and see if the normal operation gives you any
slow API-calls. Maybe there is a problem with something always taking a
long time, and sometimes gives you timeouts.

If you set your system to rotating logfiles, and check the buffer logged
lines, the logging should not take that much resources. I would suggest
API/FLTR/SQL in the same log file to make sure you have enough data.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):