Hi,

There can be multiple ways to troubleshoot it

1.       Enable AeTrace logging, to determine what work it is performing
when it stops. If it is processing an entry from the Application Pending
form, you can export that entry to an ARX file, then delete it, and
determine if it was just one record which was causing the problem

                AE-Trace: ON

                AE-Trace-File: /<path>/AeTrace.log

                AE-Log-File: /<path>/ae.log

                AE-Log: ON

                Note: These log quickly grow large which will impact AR
Server performance

2.       Check whether the Dispatcher process is running. The server process
is named apsvcdsp, and   should be run from armonitor. Enable the dispatch
logging by adding a line to ar.cfg/ar.conf:
Dispatch-Log-File: <path>/dispatch.log and run the Dispatcher manually.

Also, there is one Known Assignment Engine Defect

SW00318890 - "Assignment Engine crashes if there are records in Application
Pending that use an Inactive Process"

Workaround:  Leave all "out of the box" ITSM 7.x Assignment Engine Processes
as Active from Assignment Engine Administration. If you want to turn off
automatic individual assignment, then use the Application Administration
Console to configure the various applications to NOT use the Assignment
Engine Integration (i.e. set it to "No").

HTH

--

Regards,

Yogini

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>