From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mac Rhoades
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Report limit in ITSM 7.6.4

** Howard,
What is even funnier is that the one they gave you has nothing to do with
the number of records you pull for a report. That only has to do with
exporting of records that you have already pulled. I ran into that one
because I changed the webreport entry from the default of 2000 to 5000 but
when the folks wanted to save them in a CSV file, that entry was still set
to 2000 so I bumped it up to 5000 and everything worked.

Mac Rhoades / Sr Programmer/Analyst-Specialized Systems / Service Management

MS 352-100, 2205 Northmont Pkwy., Duluth, GA, USA
Phone: 678-252-4364 / VPN: 252-4364
 <mailto:cmrho...@rockwellcollins.com> cmrho...@rockwellcollins.com
 <http://www.rockwellcollins.com/> www.rockwellcollins.com