Claire,
I was actually on the June 21st Hotfix when I added those lines to my
config.properties file. Still haven't added either the July 7th or the
August 10th patch. Since they are supposed to be cumulative, then the
August 10th patch should work also for this (but I am only guessing at
that). Change the below numbers to what your system can work with.

My current patch level on Mid Tier:

Version 7.6.04 SP3 201206211707 Hotfix

#Maximum entries to be fetched for AR System/Native report to be displayed
on screen
arsystem.nativereport.onscreen_max_entries=5000
arsystem.webreport.onscreen_max_entries=5000

#Maximum entries to be exported to CSV file
arsystem.FileExport_max_entries=2000

Mac Rhoades / Sr Programmer/Analyst-Specialized Systems / Service
Management
MS 352-100, 2205 Northmont Pkwy., Duluth, GA, USA
Phone: 678-252-4364 / VPN: 252-4364
cmrho...@rockwellcollins.com
www.rockwellcollins.com