This is what I thought too David and the reason behind why you asked.. But John
you got some sense of humor man! I like it lol..

Joe

From: Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:19 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Test Message, Please Ignore

**
Natalie,

I wasn't meaning to pry.  Over 75% of this type of message are from folks that
aren't seeing their posts because of settings in the list software.  Because
they don't see the post they don't know it was actually successful until some
one replies.

Thanks for letting me know that it was for testing an issue internal to SAIC
and a new process that's being used.

Dave