From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Andre Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:39 PM
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: URL Encoding assistance required

Hello,

I am attempting to access a form via the Mid-tier -

ENT:Enttitlement Generate QUAL/CACHE

With URL encoding should be the following -

ENT%3AEnttitlement%20Generate%20QUAL%2FCACHE

However every time I attempt to access this form I get

HTTP 400 Bad Request - The webpage cannot be found

I am missing something in the URL?

The full URL -
http://serverabc/arsys/forms/abc/ENT%3AEnttitlement%20Generate%20QUAL%2FCACHE

Yes, I have access to this form as the admin account.
No, I can not open it under the full client

Thanks,

Andre Hughes