From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 8:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fuzzy Midteir

**
To be honest, it doesn't look that bad to me from the pics you sent. I'm on an
iPhone though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2012, at 9:25 PM, "Benz, Michael"
<michael.b...@holcim.com<mailto:michael.b...@holcim.com>> wrote:
**
Hello World

I've noticed something very interesting (and slightly annoying)

We recently updated our Tomcat server to V7 with midteir 7.6.04 SP4 and with
the new midteir, everything is "fuzzy" (note the attached screenshot)

<image001.png>

Does anyone have any idea how to change this back so it looks crisp and clear
like SP2?

Regards,

Michael Benz
Remedy Support