From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: Monday, 1 October 2012 11:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fuzzy Midteir

**
Michael,

There is a different font used in your second screen shot. Notice the shape of
the upper case letter "C" in Customer ID.

Were these two images captured on the same machine? One of them has the desired
font, the other is using a default font from the same family (e.g. Helvetica,
Arial, sans-serif)...

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)

On Sep 30, 2012, at 8:23 PM, "Benz, Michael"