From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jose Manuel Huerta Guillén
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 12:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Notification Recommendations

**
I only see two solutions without coding:
 - Use milestones and action of SLM: Don't like it at all, since users will see
SVT attached to their incidents.
 - Use a generic group mail address. Then create rules at the email server (you
can do it if you have Lotus, Exchange, Zimbra or similar email server).

If you are going to code,
The rules will easily change at the future?
 - Yes: Create a module to handle the rules that sends notifications. Then add
a filter to HPD:Help Desk to call a service of the module at every change.
- No: Create a guide in HPD:Help Desk with all rules hardcoded with filters.
Then add a filter that calls the guide at every change.

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Roger J