From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 7:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Results of a application pen-test - need to close holes

LJ,

2. Improper error handling

The concern would be that the SQL message may reveal information that allows a
third party to establish the type of database, IP address, etc.
They would then be in a position to mount an attack with information known
about that database, ie current security concerns etc.

5. Forced browsing

You correctly identify a good SSO deployment (ie the JSS SSO Plugin :-) as a
solution to forced browsing, ie ensuring the user has authenticated before
being able to access a resource.

John