From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jiri Pospisil
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 4:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Data Management Tool in version 8 replaced by Atrium Integrator

Hi all,

It appears that in version 8 the data management tool has been replaced by the
Atrium Integrator.
I am trying to find any documentation on how to use it for foundation data load
or updates, but so far with not much luck. Hop it is just me.
Can anybody point me in the right direction, i.e. documentation describing how
to use the Atrium Integrator to run the pre-defined transformations for loading
foundation data.

Thanks
Jiri Pospisil

A copy of the LCH.Clearnet e-mail disclaimer can be found at:
www.lchclearnet.com/disclaimer/email

LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street,
London EC3N 1EA.
Recognised as a Clearing House under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000.
Reg in England No.25932.
LCH.Clearnet SA, Siège Social, 18 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris, Chambre
de Compensation conformément au Code Monétaire et Financier.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com