Ken,
If you were to make a change in Dev studio like add a field or modify a
filter, do you see this error pop up from a user perspective as well? When
you do make a change, the memory usage of the arserver process should go up
significantly. I would be curious to know if you start seeing the malloc
errors when this happens.

--
*Tauf Chowdhury

*