AR 7.5 on Windows only has 32-bit binaries available.  Even though the OS
is 64-bit with 10gb arserver.exe will never take much more memory than you
are seeing it use.  It could be running out of room within its 32-bit
realm.  Although I wouldn't think a 4mb attachment should not be enough to
push it over the edge.

Jason