What do you have in the AuthenticationInfo data of the XML.(That is usually
where I have seen people get that type of error)

Fred

----- Original Message -----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Service Error

**
Hi All,

I am attempting to use a web service to create a record in the HPD:Help Desk
form using the OOB HPD_IncidentInterface_Create_WS and it is throwing the
following error

SEVERE: Servlet.service () for AxisServlet threw an exception ERROR 102:
Required name parameter (field name in a parameter) is empty.

Has anyone seen this before?  What might I be missing?  I have a feeling the
issue is caused by the HPD:Help Desk and not the
HPD:IncidientInterface_Create.  Ironically if I send the same information via
an email template, the Incident is created just fine.

ARS 7.6.04 SP3
Mid Tier 7.6.04 SP3

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer