Hello all,

I don't post a lot here but I do read a lot. Currently we are on version 7.5
which is scheduled for end of life 2nd qtr. 2013 I think. While trying to get a
project moving and get the system upgraded I have found that we may not be
given/granted all of the tools we need to make the move successfully. With that
being said, has anyone dealt with BMC and falling out of support completely?
This is something I haven't had to deal with in the past and if it comes down
to it I am just wondering if any other customers have had to deal with this and
what to expect. I am already working with BMC on this, so I am just looking for
an outside opinion from others that may have dealt with this.

Matthew Moellmer

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.