Bryan,

Try checking what is the hostid which is valid, may be you can look at top
right corner of Add/remove licenses, and also you can do Ipconfig/all to
confirm that the hostid (mac address) which is getting recognized is the valid
one or not.

In one of the recent cases I saw that the hostid on the add/remove licenses
which was seen in both the env’s were same, so just check if that is not the
case. Also when the db would have been copied, the license_cache would have
been copied as well, even though it should not pickup the same hostid , still
it is good to confirm that.

Ideally if the licenses are issued based on the physical mac address, arserver
should be able to recognize that. To confirm , you can go to server
information->licenses tab and check if licenses are recognized.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kapil Banwari