From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peters, Ron
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 3:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Add status reason to "In Progress" status

**
I see the pending option on the flow bar, I didn't know it was there before.
Typically I've just manually set the status to pending and chosen a reason. I'd
like to do the same for in progress.

I went through all the AL's for 'Window Loaded' on HPD:Help Desk and only found
one that sets the z1D_CurrentDatabaseStatus field to $Status$ which isn't the
status reason field. It's likely I'm missing something.

I believe the z1D_status_reason field gets its menu options from a menu object
that pulls up from the status reason menu items. Not sure what I would do
different there.