From: Rick Westbrock [mailto:rwestbr...@qmxs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Sub Administrator delete records permissions

Hi all-

Has it ever been possible to give members of the Sub Administrator group the
ability to delete records? I had thought it was possible but it appears that
only full Administrator accounts have the ability to delete records. I was
trying to avoid having to create a button and write workflow to allow sub
administrators to delete records on their forms.

I have given the forms in question Sub Administrator permissions for the
required group and made sure that my user is in that group as well as the
Sub Administrators group and has a Fixed license. I also made sure the forms
have the Delete menu item enabled already (I can delete records as a full
administrator just fine).

ARS 7.6.04 SP2 on Windows 2008

-Rick

Rick Westbrock