Not really.  From the link I provider earlier:

The Allow Delete option on the Basic tab of the Form Properties dialog box
enables you to allow licensed users who are not administrators to delete
entries of a form *if the following requirements are met*:

   - The user has access to the form.
   - The user has Change permission to the form's Request ID field.

It can be controlled by group.

Jason