Right, there are rules in place that won't allow the user tool to even
connect in the first place; only mid-tier access is allowed. Even so I will
get back to support and let them know that there's a difference in behavior
between the user tool and mid-tier since they really should behave the same
way.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock

Support to SPAWAR - IT Service Management Project, Code 54520

QMX Support Services

Office (619) 524-2303