From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Service question

Hi All & TGIF,

If I add a field on a form, and then add the field to the web service is the
field immediately available for use? Or is it similar to email templates
where the email engine only checks every 30 minutes for changes? If so what
is the default interval? Any way to speed that up?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks

Mark

Mark Brittain