From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Blasquez
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: UTC Time

**

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there has set up their servers and clients to
all use only UTC time (i.e. GMT time without switching to BST for DST)?

We run a custom shop with global functions so we need a flat timezone. We'd
like to standardize to GMT+0 Europe/London but we are worried that the
clients will automatically transition to BST if we set their preference to
GMT, as there is no DST on/off toggle.

Any experience in this matter is appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul Blasquez