BMC Support is useless on this one.  They sent me a KB article that was not at
all related.  This is going to be a fun one!  I have to run more logs to send
them.  When I get an answer, I will pass it on!

Tauf - He is in one group and it is marked as default.  With availability on!

Tommy - There is no phone number field on the User form.  There are two
different phone number fields on the People record. They were formatted
differently.  I corrected them to match.  Everything on his person record
matched too.  Still failed!

Pat - He did the following:

I logged in Successfully

I opened a CM Ticket - Application Menu -> Change Management - > New Change

Service = AIX (From drop down menu)

Summary = "Claire - Test"

Notes = "Claire - Test"

Manager Group = "Change Management" (From Menu MH -> Change Management )

Clicked "Next Stage" Button

Selected "Optional Information" Tab on Pop-up window

Under "Operational Categorization"

Tier1 = Change (From drop down)

Tier2 = Functionality (From drop down)

Tier3 = (Blank)

Under "Product Categorization"

Tier1 = Software (From drop down)

Tier2 = Operating System (From drop down)

Tier3 = (Blank)

Product Name+ = (Blank)

Model/Version = (Blank)

Manufacturer = (Blank)

Clicked the "Save" button

Received error:

The selected Change Requester is not valid. Use the Return function on the Last
Name, First Name, or Phone Number fields to retrieve the Requester's
information. (ARERR 1441156)