Good question.  There is a new feature to set a Support ID Admin (under
Manage Support IDs).  I am guessing it would be this person(s).

I am not too clear on the parameters for becoming Support ID Admin.  I
emailed customer care (which opened a ticket) and asked to be made the
admin for our Support ID.  Not sure what prevents just anybody from doing
that.  My guess is that process is still a WIP?

Jason